Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 6 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before April 16, 2021 .
Statement of CCIIS2021
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to CCIIS2021-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 6 pages.
CCIIS2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
If you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Conference Secretary:
Copyright © 2021 International Conference on Cloud Computer, IoT and Intelligence System (CCIIS2021)